These products are applicable as blood banks in hospitals, epidemic prevention services and so on.
1. Temperature Control
- Forced-air cooling, electrically heated balancing and microprocessor controlling system ensure a constant temperature within 4±1℃.
- Digital display shows average temperature, upper and lower set points with resolution of 0.1℃ for observation and monitoring.
- Adjustable temperature set points within 2~8℃ with an imcrement of 0.1℃.
- Using five digital integrated sensors to display and control.
- Temperature recorder to monitor safety system whole course.
2. Safety Control
- Dual displays of operating information.
- Built-in 72 hours back-up batteries to keep displaying chamber temperature and alarming.
- Malfunction alarms : over or under temperature, power failure, sensor error, door opening, low voltage of back-up batteries.
- Alarm : buzzing, flashing, remote signal.
- Double temperature recording when power fails.
- Double safe operation programs (sensor defect and disorganized digits)
3. Ergonomic Design
- Auto-defrost function to be used in high temperature and humidity area.
- Safety lock to prevent unauthorized access.
- Large digital display for easier obervation.
- Inner light.
- Caster design
- Broad climatization under ambient temperature 10℃~ 32℃.
- Transparent Design
- Auto-defrost technology on outer door to prevent condensed vapor under 85% humidity .
- Transparent inner door.
- Foaming case and transparent double glass outer door.
Specification Haier Blood Bank Refrigerator :
|Voltage (Frequency)||220V (50Hz/60Hz)|
|Input power||350 Watt|
|Temperature range||4±1 ℃|
|Exterior Dimension (WxDxH)||560x570x1520 mm|
|Interior Dimension (WxDxH)||460x350x950 mm|